Home owners forced to buy a mooring licence even if they do not have a boat.

Alan de Enfield

Featured Posts

On 10/09/2021 at 12:12, MtB said:

I once bought a flat with a garage which I didn't use. I had to pay ground rent of the garage too, it was SO UNFAIR!

Not. 

This seems a good analogy. The garage came with the flat, I agreed this term and bought it. I could have bought a different flat without a garage. It's not as though there aren't any flats for sale without garages.

I agree, you buy a house that includes a mooring and afterwards decide you don't want a mooring. Surly the houses were aimed at people who also own a boat that they wish to keep there.

6 hours ago, ditchcrawler said:

I agree, you buy a house that includes a mooring and afterwards decide you don't want a mooring. Surly the houses were aimed at people who also own a boat that they wish to keep there.

I agree. I dont see what they are complaining about. They get a marina berth at a reduced cost .

Bear in mind the location is in Lincolnshie. I managed to escape from the county at age 18.