Hatton Rail Station Hatton

Nightwatch

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Alway Swilby said:

Enterprise prices have gone up a lot recently. Hertz seem to be a bit cheaper but now I look around for a local independent. Shame because the Enterprise pick up service is good.

Fully agree. I won’t be away for 5 days but we are hiring for five days.

8 hours ago, Alway Swilby said:

Enterprise prices have gone up a lot recently. Hertz seem to be a bit cheaper but now I look around for a local independent. Shame because the Enterprise pick up service is good.

I was surprised at how much they had gone up, we haven't hired a car for a few years but used to pay a lot less than they cost now.  We liked the pick up service as it made it easy to get a car on the canal.

On 11/09/2021 at 16:04, Alway Swilby said:

I'm sorry to go on about this but you are giving out wrong infomation. On a weekday at Warwick Parkway there are 12 trains to London between 10AM and 5PM. Warick has 7. In the other direction towards Birmingham Warwick Parkway has 11 trains and Warwick 10.

Dorridge does have a much better service towards Birmingham because London Midland trains stop there as well as Chiltern Trains.

The timetable may state that but it doesn't account for regular cancellations, my wife and daughter both commute daily so quite familiar with the actual service. I don't wish to supply incorrect advice, only to help the op with local knowledge if i can as i'm sure they will check timetables beforehand.