Environmentally Friendly Shampoo

jbhog

Featured Posts

On 08/09/2021 at 10:44, Bod said:

For the sake of domestic harmony, speaking from experience, DO NOT interfere with with a ladies hair arrangements.  Other than to say "That looks nice"

Bod

On the other hand it may be advantageous to dispose of the precious wife and trade her in for a less precious model? The first model I ran was ok but a little precious so I swopped her in for the present model who is way less problematic and far more robust. No hairdryer, no nail varnish or any other nonsense.

22 minutes ago, tehmarks said:

I've stopped washing my hair with shampoo entirely, and I can confirm that it feels far better for it after a short initial period of being very greasy. I've always suffered from dandruff, and that has also improved massively. What's more interesting is that, despite having always had healthy/soft/nice hair, I washed it once with shampoo once well established in this routine (to remove some oily boat maintenance awfulness), and it turned awful and dry for a few days.

I firmly believe that the body is best at regulating these sorts of things on its own, if you give it a chance.

Me too, with similar good results, as you can see in my avatar picture. 😃 I don't recommend not brushing your teeth though...

18 minutes ago, mrsmelly said:

On the other hand it may be advantageous to dispose of the precious wife and trade her in for a less precious model? The first model I ran was ok but a little precious so I swopped her in for the present model who is way less problematic and far more robust. No hairdryer, no nail varnish or any other nonsense.

She doesn't even read the canalworld forum 

• Happy 1