Boatless members

Neil2

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, Naughty Cal said:

We love it in there. Did the landlord let you have a look in the jail house?

(The site we stayed on a few times is just up the road from St Ewe in Boswinger)

No we didnt get to see that.

We are at Tregarton Park just up the road.

16 hours ago, The Happy Nomad said:

Over heard in Mevagissey yseterday "well its all very pretty but its a shame theres no bingo like we have in Beni'

Some people.

11 hours ago, matty40s said:

It's the people you hang around with...

!

Yes - it's the people.  They don't even sound their apostrophes.

48 minutes ago, The Happy Nomad said:

No we didnt get to see that.

We are at Tregarton Park just up the road.

We were at Sea View.

Probably won't go there if we do go that way next year. The park has changed a lot since we first went about 20 years ago and is now more geared towards static vans and lodges than touring.

36 minutes ago, Naughty Cal said:

We were at Sea View.

Probably won't go there if we do go that way next year. The park has changed a lot since we first went about 20 years ago and is now more geared towards static vans and lodges than touring.

Yes I agree.

Sea View International as it was known when our kids were small used to be a really nice site. We drove around it a few years ago and couldnt believe how much it had changed. Its now run by one of the big groups. ?? Haven I think.

Tregarton is family run and it shows. There have been a few Motorhomers coming and going whilst we have been here.

Edit - correction, just checked run by a company called South West Holiday Parks not Haven.

Edited by The Happy Nomad

51 minutes ago, The Happy Nomad said:

Yes I agree.

Sea View International as it was known when our kids were small used to be a really nice site. We drove around it a few years ago and couldnt believe how much it had changed. Its now run by one of the big groups. ?? Haven I think.

Tregarton is family run and it shows. There have been a few Motorhomers coming and going whilst we have been here.

Edit - correction, just checked run by a company called South West Holiday Parks not Haven.

It was Sea View International the first time we stayed there.

The second and third times it had changed to South West. We stayed in one of the lodges the last time and it was really very nice. But it is a shame that almost the whole site has now been given over to them.

Mind you, I don't think I would fancy driving the motorhome up to Sea View. It's a bit tight in places that lane!!

40 minutes ago, Naughty Cal said:

It was Sea View International the first time we stayed there.

The second and third times it had changed to South West. We stayed in one of the lodges the last time and it was really very nice. But it is a shame that almost the whole site has now been given over to them.

Mind you, I don't think I would fancy driving the motorhome up to Sea View. It's a bit tight in places that lane!!

Cornwall as you will know is peppered with narrow lanes with high sides. We do have to be careful where our sat nav wants to take us if towing.

We got our shopping delivered to Tregarton from Asda yesterday and I commented to the driver that the (mh sized) van that delivered it looked like it had encounterd many a hard obstruction over its short life.