What a photo

Featured Posts

6 minutes ago, ditchcrawler said:

I have just received my copy of September's Waterways World and can't understand why they would put such a photo on the front cover. Suicide seats don't come into it.

I just found it on the internet.

They appear to be in a full lock and not moving, which is O.K. If the lock has started emptying, not O.K., at least for the bloke - his wife looks as if she will survive him.

15 minutes ago, Heartland said:

Is the man helping the woman off the boat?

I don't think so. She's thinking of asking him for a divorce. She said she was going to do it, if he ever put that chair on the back deck again. But he didn't take her seriously. 

1 minute ago, Higgs said:

I don't think so. She's thinking of asking him for a divorce. She said she was going to do it, if he ever put that chair on the back deck again. But he didn't take her seriously. 

She doesn't need to ask for a divorce, just suggest he sits down and with a slight nudge. 

8 minutes ago, Chagall said:

No, it would be wifely concern that he looks tired, and just patting his knee tenderly. 

He's suspicious. It wouldn't be the first time she's tried to kill him. 

9 minutes ago, Heartland said:

Are the two people on the lock beam also on the boat, and is the lock nearly full?

Still is there a CRT bye law for having such furniture on the counter of  boat, I wonder

It looks nearly full. As soon as the lock opens, a quick tap on the Morse and should throw him off the back. 

End of silly.

Edited by Higgs