Surveyor reccomendations?

EmCla

Featured Posts

I've just paid the deposit on a boat in Rugby and am looking for a surveyor - but most of the ones I've seen recommended on here have retired and I'm struggling to find one. I'm considering Michael Clarke, but I've heard mixed things about him so I'm not sure who to go with.

Does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks in advance!

I had to hunt around for a surveyor last week. Vladimir Chorbadzhiev and Tony Tucker came highly recommended and I think they cover that area but neither was available on the dates my boatyard could lift out. Tony didn't have any availability until August. 

4 hours ago, EmCla said:

Thanks for this - Craig Allen has told me he's a bit busy this year. I'm also a little nervous of Ian Jennings as I know he has a relationship with the brokerage. 

I know Ian and he has no relationship with any brokerages to my knowledge. His only existing contract is with a Norfolk Boards hire company which he covers the entire fleets BSS certs over the winter months. He does a lot of surveys for Whilton, Rugby Boat Sales and Braunston as he lives in Northampton and is close enough to sometimes squeeze one in over a weekend or 2 in a day when its busy(as it has been recently)