Reputation counter missing

Featured Posts

Is it just me but I can no longer see any reputation counter on any posts.  I’ve cleared cache and tried various devices but all the same.  Its there if I go into the individuals profile but missing from the avatar bit.

Yes,

It appears as part of the latest update, it has been removed from the 'user panel' to the left of each post, but has been retained within the prodife.

I guess it slims down and declutters the pages a little, which is something many look for.

Thanks

I'd not noticed the "Posts Count" being in this form before either - e.g. RichM's reads 1k, but you do see it as 1042 if you move the pointer over the speech bubble. Maybe it's just me being unobservant    🤷‍♂️

Tam

4 minutes ago, Tam & Di said:

I'd not noticed the "Posts Count" being in this form before either - e.g. RichM's reads 1k, but you do see it as 1042 if you move the pointer over the speech bubble. Maybe it's just me being unobservant    🤷‍♂️

Tam

You are 31 short of 2.8K