Is it really June?

tree monkey

Featured Posts

16 hours ago, ruralsimple said:

Not quite the same kind of topic but still this thread reminded me of this nevertheless.

There was one particular pre-2019 day in Canada where the weather pattern was really strange with being close to zero celsius at nine in the morning (boots, sweatshirt, jacket, hat, scarf, light gloves, long pants) but by the time I was back home for a short time I was carrying my hat&gloves instead. And at lunchtime I had also dropped the jacket and changed to shoes.

Needless to say the early afternoon turned out to be 24+ celsius so I finally had stripped down almost everything except my boxer and tshirt as to go on with the rest of the day with only shorts and sockless sandals on.

I think that was the only one time I had actually seen such a wild temperature change in one single day for myself outings-wise!

I have also experienced such North American temperature change . Landed at JFK New York around mid day, lower 30's  deg C . Drove up to Berkshire hills in Western Mass, that night the guage dropped to minus 10 deg C  and all the water pipes froze.  Within a day or so we got to Ski.  Great memories . 

I didn't know what to do with myself a few days ago because I was so hot. Happy now, if it's cool you can add clothes, if it's too hot there's only so much you can take off ?

• Greenie 2

7 hours ago, Naughty Cal said:

It was warm here as well yesterday.

Very muggy this morning.

Well that was a quick change. rain first thing woke us up, light drizzle during the mornings travel and no where near so warm

7 hours ago, Ange said:

Looking like a nice day here. We're off to Suffolk for our summer holiday this weekend, I'd like to book temperatures of about 23 and no rain please.

Nip round and mow my lawn while your there please

• Happy 1

4 minutes ago, ditchcrawler said:

Well that was a quick change. rain first thing woke us up, light drizzle during the mornings travel and no where near so warm

It certainly hasn't been cold here today. It is overcast now and grey but no signs of the rain we were promised yet either.