plumbing installation

Featured Posts

Hi,

How everyone is enjoying the canal.

I'm looking for boat plumber to install the shower and the kitchen, any recommendation?

Thank you so much.

and also someone good with the electrics to install the batteries, controller and solar panles.

The boat is located in Rickmansworth right now

Thank in advance for your helps

On 18/06/2021 at 13:27, rutxi said:

Hi,

How everyone is enjoying the canal.

I'm looking for boat plumber to install the shower and the kitchen, any recommendation?

Thank you so much.

and also someone good with the electrics to install the batteries, controller and solar panles.

The boat is located in Rickmansworth right now

Thank in advance for your helps

I would suggest  plumber is not a kitchen fitter and may well not be a fitter of shower trays/enclosures.  Can't help with recommendations, but I would suspect a boat fitter may be best - if they will take on small jobs.

Strangely enough, this week we have fitted solar, a new shower, some handmade cupboards, we do all the rest as well quite regularly, but we have a workshop......you may struggle to get all that done to a good standard if you are towpath based and arent prepared to move to a boatyard.

A friend of mine does towpath work locally, and struggles to make people move near to an accessible bridge when he is doing solar or other work.....sometimes having to cart heavy kit and his tools a long way over uneven towpaths to the boat as they are stuck there for 14 days(yes , really). Another reason I rarely do towpath work now.

• Greenie 1