Post counter seems to be stuck

Featured Posts

30 minutes ago, George and Dragon said:

I've noticed that my number of posts hasn't changed for some time. My likes counter still appears to be increasing (slowly).

I don't know how I should report this or if anyone else has noticed.

Where have  you been posting? I think posts in the Politics & Current affairs section don't increment your post count. Or something like that, perhaps it is all of the Virtual pub.

Edited by alias

32 minutes ago, George and Dragon said:

I've noticed that my number of posts hasn't changed for some time. My likes counter still appears to be increasing (slowly).

I don't know how I should report this or if anyone else has noticed.

If you start posting in the canals and  eating section(its there somewhere), you will rectify this.

On 14/06/2021 at 19:01, alias said:

Where have  you been posting? I think posts in the Politics & Current affairs section don't increment your post count. Or something like that, perhaps it is all of the Virtual pub.

That's a little... odd. 

I gain reputation but not post count. There has to be a reason for that but it's not obvious.

On 14/06/2021 at 19:15, matty40s said:

If you start posting in the canals and  eating section(its there somewhere), you will rectify this.

Mmmm. Not sure I know about that.

Thank you both

• 3 weeks later...

13 hours ago, Jen-in-Wellies said:

But did my deleted post count, or did it not? If it did, should it have done? ?

As you now  have 4.1k posts instead of the actual 4138, you won't be able to tell without hovering, which can sometimes be a little exhausting.   Does 'k' stand for kiloposts?   

10 hours ago, Mac of Cygnet said:

As you now  have 4.1k posts instead of the actual 4138, you won't be able to tell without hovering, which can sometimes be a little exhausting.   Does 'k' stand for kiloposts?   

Does 1k stand for 1000 posts, or 1024 posts? Serious question!