Lister parts

Martinb2347

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, matty40s said:

Theres no OR Athy, one and the same.

I thought RLWP traded as "Marine Engine Services".

But there's no such thing as bad publicity, so they say.

2 hours ago, Stilllearning said:

Ever wondered what the P in RLWP stood for?

I assumed they were Richard's initials. Quite a few of our members use their initials as their forum name. Do you know better?

7 minutes ago, Athy said:

I assumed they were Richard's initials. Quite a few of our members use their initials as their forum name. Do you know better?

I’m surprised that you didn’t know the two people were one and the same, it has been mentioned a lot on the forum.

30 minutes ago, Stilllearning said:

I’m surprised that you didn’t know the two people were one and the same, it has been mentioned a lot on the forum.

How pleasing to know that one hasn't lost the ability to surprise.

Edited by Athy

1 hour ago, Athy said:

And I believe Richard has previously said that the L and the W are also the initial letters of his grandfathers' names, and he gets upset if you put them in the wrong order.

8 hours ago, David Mack said:

And I believe Richard has previously said that the L and the W are also the initial letters of his grandfathers' names, and he gets upset if you put them in the wrong order.

He's probably the most frequently misspelt member of the forum.

17 hours ago, matty40s said:

Do you mean Watney Low?

Ive no idea if I mean "Watney Low"? ... I can see an image of a narrowboat that is upside down and on each page of Primrose Engineering https://www.primrose-engineering.co.uk  but maybe its just my laptop.   I just wondered if it could be a quirky attempt to illustrate the question below it  "Problems with your narrowboat...?"