exciting day.. my boat journey starts..

crosser

Featured Posts

10 hours ago, crosser said:

after having a little springer ive now got my first big boat..52ft...   been sat unloved in a marina for many years and today a boat mover is starting the 6 day trip to bring her home..  fingers crossed she makes it ok...  shes no oil painting but i cant wait...   being disabled and unable to travel by road for any distance ive not been able to see her in real life...  thanks for helping with the questions guys and look forward to giving her a new lease of life....

20190113_114838(1).jpg

20170815_140726.jpg

I have seen a lot worse and being lived on and used, not just left.

• Happy 1

well she made it home and cant say thankyou enough to paul for doing it for us and only a couple of teething problems... i think biggest one was just getting out of the marina at hallingbury...  that place needs serious dredging....    so chuffed that shes a healthy engine and drive....   if anyone needs someone to move there boat please give paul a shout...  

• Greenie 1

That’s a nice looking shell, nice long well deck, recessed panels, side hatch, you could really make it stand out with a well thought out paint scheme, I would of liked two port holes instead of the window like the other panel. If your going to change the paint scheme have a look at the book “Colours of the Cut” there’s some good examples of paint schemes in there. Good luck and as I said nice boat?

9 hours ago, crosser said:

well she made it home and cant say thankyou enough to paul for doing it for us and only a couple of teething problems... i think biggest one was just getting out of the marina at hallingbury...  that place needs serious dredging....    so chuffed that shes a healthy engine and drive....   if anyone needs someone to move there boat please give paul a shout...  

Thanks D. Kind of you to say- you really should be feeling very pleased with yourself on finding and getting this one ?