Reset Password

Featured Posts

Interesting.

I have had the same email, and it has reminded me that I had another login to this forum, historically

It might be a bannable offence to have multiple logins - I hope not, genuine mistake - but it was a bit weird to get the 'reset your password' email for a decade old ID.

Is there a big hack thing happening?

I used this forum years ago when planning a holiday and forgot I ever had an account but have also just had a password reset request out of the blue.  I did not click the link but used the forgotten password function on here instead just in case it was not legitimate.

Just now, Mac of Cygnet said:

Yes, I had an old alter ego that I used to set quizzes.   It's the password for that the eMail was about.  Is it only this sort of thing involved, and as I no longer use it, shall I just do nothing?

Presumambly you had a pretty good record of winning the quizzes when using your 'primary' forum name ?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Alan de Enfield said:

Presumambly you had a pretty good record of winning the quizzes when using your 'primary' forum name ?

Come, come!  I of course didn't enter as Mac of Cygnet when Torquemada was setting them!    I did win once when Cheshire Rose set them, though.

• Happy 1