Where to buy boat equipment?

TonyOrtega

Featured Posts

Sailing is not the same as canal boating.

if you really mean sailing as in sails, wind etc. then there are plenty of forums where you could get guidance.

...............   but the best place for advice is the sailing school where you are taking the lessons.   most folk starting to take lessons will have similar questions and the school will be experienced at letting newbies know what is needed.

5 minutes ago, Murflynn said:

Sailing is not the same as canal boating.

if you really mean sailing as in sails, wind etc. then there are plenty of forums where you could get guidance.

...............   but the best place for advice is the sailing school where you are taking the lessons.   most folk starting to take lessons will have similar questions and the school will be experienced at letting newbies know what is needed.

And they may well have loan equipment for students.

9 hours ago, TonyOrtega said:

Hello friends,

I am in the process of learning to take sailing lessons. That's why I need to buy some protectionism just to be safe. So where can I buy what I need to buy? Hope anyone can give me some suggestions.

Thanks everyone.

If offshore there are plenty of chandlers selling clothing, just one example: Force 4 Chandlery | Boat Parts, Marine Electronics & Sailing Clothing

My advice would be to buy the most expensive you can afford, e.g. Helly Hanson. Helly Hansen UK | Skiing, Sailing & Outdoor Clothing

RNLI use them.

With all types of boating, buy cheap, get cheap.

Edited by Ray T