Photos of your boat.

DHutch

Featured Posts

These pics are already on other threads but what the &*%$

Black Rose being launched in the summer of 2005

Scan4A.jpg

Scan9A.jpg

Approaching HMS Belfast and Tower Bridge in summer 2006 (Ok, it's just the coachroof!)

13Belfast-1.jpg

And on the Chiswick Grid a few weeks ago

DSC00445.jpg

DSC00460.jpg

Edited by blackrose

Hello all :(

having been a voyeur here for some time and having followed some great threads I have found myself saying no no no... several times. So I thought its about time I had some input.

As a start I thought some pics of the new boat would be good - but not sure how to add them to my reply? help

Hi Lol.

You might like to click here:

http://www.canalworld.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=1633

Hello all :(

having been a voyeur here for some time and having followed some great threads I have found myself saying no no no... several times. So I thought its about time I had some input.

As a start I thought some pics of the new boat would be good - but not sure how to add them to my reply? help

Hi Lol.

You might like to click here:

http://www.canalworld.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=1633

Too quick for me, I am continually reading on here "have you tried searching" and I think "yea, why havnt you searched", and guess what i had searched and was in the process of uploading pics to my first album....honest

well here goes

med_gallery_4550_257_75257.jpg

med_gallery_4550_257_135119.jpg

At the top of Hatton Flight in the very early hours of the morning. :rolleyes:

gallery_1920_193_17196.jpg

Notice the spectacular condensation on the front window! (And the masking tape around it which is now a permanent feature. Classy.)

Stringy, I know you haven't had your boat long. Are you living onboard now? How's it going?

Stringy, I know you haven't had your boat long. Are you living onboard now? How's it going?

Hi - yes, been living aboard since June. And loving it!

Just slowly doing it up (funds permitting) so it's basically one job per month gets done. Last month it was the engine inspection/service, this month it'll be getting someone to adjust the alternator spacing to stop the fan belts touching. :rolleyes:

It's starting to look nice inside too - still plenty of cosmetic work to be done, but we're getting there. It feels very warm and homely so we're very happy.

(Incidentally, the reason the masking tape is there is because we were sealing the leaking windows a few months ago but had to keep pausing between rainy spells. We paused for so long that now the tape won't come off without leaving kacky bits everywhere. B) It'll take a long soaking and a lot of patience to persuade it off the window now!)

Edited by BlueStringPudding