out of hand

haza

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, haza said:

thank you so kind

I couldnt quite put a finger on where you were going with this, but with single digit responses you can probably keep this going in your palm.

39 minutes ago, PD1964 said:

A lot of posts won’t be very long or interesting soon. Surprised others haven’t been “temporarily closed” yet?

...but it's obviously gloves off for you.

7 hours ago, matty40s said:

I couldnt quite put a finger on where you were going with this, but with single digit responses you can probably keep this going in your palm.

...but it's obviously gloves off for you.

Wish you guys would just sleave her alone. 

3 minutes ago, restlessnomad said:

dont  get the context, is it a spillover from another juicy thread that I missed?

Now closed by a moderator, I’ve seen a lot worse which have kept running, maybe the moderator thought it was time he did something or maybe needs to get his post count up???

44 minutes ago, PD1964 said:

Now closed by a moderator, I’ve seen a lot worse which have kept running, maybe the moderator thought it was time he did something or maybe needs to get his post count up???

A strange comment in what is, admittedly, a rather strange thread. Yes, I am sure that the moddy who locked that thread did so because it was time to do something - isn't that the right time?

Perhaps you could explain what you mean about his content count.

52 minutes ago, PD1964 said:

I guess mod was right in locking it, although there are much worse fight here, but this time its a relatively novice boater who joined forum to get info, of course he/she does not have enough experience, better to guide than make fun of them. we dont want new members feel bullied/harassed (unless they behave like arrogant prats).

Edited by restlessnomad