Beta BD3 Thermostat Housing

Tonka

Featured Posts

Having recently found a crack in my thermostat housing on the engine. I tried Sleeman and Hawkens and tried to buy a Lister Crk3 thermostat housing but was quoted £103.40 + vat + postage and a 5 to 7 day wait. On my old housing it had  Ford emblem and a number C7NN- 8594-B which I googled this and found https://www.mayhilltractors.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1297 

£6.30 with vat. I ordered one for next day delivery at £4.50 . It arrived next day and was identical to old one apart from the bypass pipe union which I got Tony Redshaw drill and put union in. Thought I would post here the info if any one needed a thermostat housing

• Love 1

• 7 months later...

The model was the 3000 , of 3 litres capacity. The earliest model was also called SuperDexta, which had a cartridge type oil filter rather than the later spin on type. I have a list of alternative oil filters , Beta ones are dear. Currently using a longer Bosch P4063. 

image.jpeg.91fb53e6763317fb69ff50e372f96e22.jpeg

Edited by BD3Bill
Eta

2 hours ago, BD3Bill said:

The model was the 3000 , of 3 litres capacity. The earliest model was also called SuperDexta, which had a cartridge type oil filter rather than the later spin on type. I have a list of alternative oil filters , Beta ones are dear. Currently using a longer Bosch P4063. 

image.jpeg.91fb53e6763317fb69ff50e372f96e22.jpeg

I think that one is a '65 Preforce 3000. 

• Love 1