www.justpark.com/

Jennifer McM

Featured Posts

Just wondering if anyone has had experience of using this website to find parking spaces?

Trustpilot has awarded them '85% Excellent' after 37+k reviews. 

I guess you could soon build a 'relationship' with someone with a space for regular parking as you cruise about. 

Not sure what car insurance firms make of it.

image.png.478d5de2dfb56bf7460afaa57ee53c78.png

https://www.justpark.com/

Edited by Jennifer McM

I have the app on my phone only used it to pay for parking when down in Cornwall worked well for that. Never used it to find parking that I can remember, last time I used it was 2018 ;)

• Greenie 1

And on the subject of parking in other peoples' driveways...

We bought our last house from the local church - it had previously been the curate's house. It was close to the town centre, railway station and hospital, and there were parking meters along the street. Some months after we moved in I came home from work during the middle of the day to find a strange car parked on the drive, and as I pulled up alongside, a very embarrassed vicar got out of it. He admitted he had continued to park there for his twice weekly hospital visiting, even though they had sold the house, as the driveway was unoccupied during the day! 

• Greenie 1

We've used it near to Heathrow several times, and also on attending big concerts in London and Manchester. Far easier and quicker than getting stuck in an official carpark or having airport parking lose your car!!

• Greenie 1

We use just park when working in London...they have good prices on things like hotel car parks as well as public car parks under hyde park etc....often less than half the price you would pay when just turning up. Been quite happy with them 

• Greenie 1

On 15/05/2021 at 17:24, David Mack said:

And on the subject of parking in other peoples' driveways...

We bought our last house from the local church - it had previously been the curate's house. It was close to the town centre, railway station and hospital, and there were parking meters along the street. Some months after we moved in I came home from work during the middle of the day to find a strange car parked on the drive, and as I pulled up alongside, a very embarrassed vicar got out of it. He admitted he had continued to park there for his twice weekly hospital visiting, even though they had sold the house, as the driveway was unoccupied during the day! 

Perhaps you should return the compliment by moving into the church on the proviso that you'll make sure you're out all day on Sundays and will take a holiday over Easter Weekend and at Christmas? :icecream:

We’ve had lots of good experiences with Just Park. I would recommend them. 

Used them for our car when CC’ing and when on holiday and near Wembley stadium. Well worth using their app. 
I’ve just booked a driveway this evening for a spot later this week.