Another new electrician :(

Featured Posts

14 minutes ago, Tracy D'arth said:

Nah, just a Scotty hater.

Here on the Isle of Man they still haven't repealed the law that would allow me to kill a Scotsman on sight, only I would have to do it below the high water line and with a spear or sword.

12 minutes ago, Ex Brummie said:

You missed out disabled.

Damn, OK, black, gay or lesbian or bi or trans or querying, disabled, blind, deaf, mute, mentally or educationally challenged, non gender specific person

That better?

12 minutes ago, Tracy D'arth said:

And pregnant single parent.

There's always one isn't there?

Edited by manxmike
punctuation!
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, manxmike said:

Damn, OK, black gay or lesbian or bi or trans or querying disabled blind deaf mute mentally or educationally challenged non gender specific person

That better?

Yep, bang on... Lay on Macduff

Edited by Chagall
history

21 hours ago, Ianws said:

I don't give up too easy but you don't make it easy by not replying to people,  who have knowledge and who are trying to help you, with the information they have requested that might actually help you. Are you asking for help and information or just venting off.

So many people think this only happens in these threads. 

Those who find this thread entertaining need to check out the movie of the book by helping in real life ....

• Greenie 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Naughty Cal said:

There are free CRT moorings in Lincoln just before you get into Brayford Pool. You don't need to pay.

The cat will have great fun around the uni buildings. Lots of places for him to play.

I've found them, just let cat out as I'm on a newly constructed road, with a grass verge, obviously more concerned about him than if in a field, but he is sitting on the boat. He used to live in Glasgow, as a stray, so he should be wary of traffic. I'd hate anything to happen to him. 

10 hours ago, LadyG said:

I've found them, just let cat out as I'm on a newly constructed road, with a grass verge, obviously more concerned about him than if in a field, but he is sitting on the boat. He used to live in Glasgow, as a stray, so he should be wary of traffic. I'd hate anything to happen to him. 

The cat will be fine there.

Try the moorings at Fiskerton Fen if you want nice and quiet and cat friendly. 

There is a good pub if you walk up the road as well.

• Greenie 1

21 minutes ago, Naughty Cal said:

The cat will be fine there.

Try the moorings at Fiskerton Fen if you want nice and quiet and cat friendly. 

There is a good pub if you walk up the road as well.

cats are never fine.   just ask my dogs who are on constant watch for the dreaded felines.

P1000104.JPG

PS - They're also not impressed by ornery folk who give themselves what they believe to be posh titles (that akshully just belittle the user).  Given 'alf a chance they'd grab the title abuser by the wotsits and shake the hell out of her.

Edited by Murflynn

15 hours ago, LadyG said:

I should have mentioned, in case I have not that Kev  turned out to be very hands on, he turned up as promised, fitted the car aerial on the rear sliding hatch, it looks great, and works.

He sorted all the switches and explained how the power from the rear moves down to the bow batteries, with nearby isolators btw. 

He explained how to work the radio, and how to use it to charge my phone! I think he realises that I don't do Spotify or dongles etc. 

He would not send me another invoice, but I insisted he took some cash, and a pint of real ale in a can (Tesco express) nearby. 

He sounds an estimable fellow. I hope everything on your boat is working properly now.

Came by to say hi. Is yours the grey boat? In Newark now on our boat. While you are in Lincoln it's worth walking up our famous Steep Hill with some nice independent shops and cafes, to see our stunning cathedral and castle.