Mastervolt Mass Combi 12/100/2000 installation manual

Slim

Featured Posts

Does anyone have a current link to the above instructions. All i can find on the M/V site takes me to a defunct page. I'm on the boat at the moment about 80 miles from home where I think I have a download on my home laptop and don't particularly want to have to drive 160 miles to find out I'm wrong.

I recently moved mooring (same site) and just to check out the 230v supply I plugged in my Martindale tester and it's showing N and L reversed. I've confirmed it's not the supply so it must be the the boat wiring or the combi itself. Everything checks out OK on both the inverter  and the built in generator outputs. The installation is not recent and it's all checked out OK in the past. I suspect that it may be an issue with one of the changeover switches (all manual not auto). The only thing I've done to any of the 230v of late was to swap out the galvanic isolator (which is showing 'no fault' ) I'll bypass it tomorrow to check.

Many thanks

29 minutes ago, The Happy Nomad said:

That links to the wrong product/manufacture.

Lodden, thanks for trying.

The Happy Nomad. Thanks but all I'm getting is a message saying it cannot be located. Thanks for trying anyway. 

Just now, Slim said:

Lodden, thanks for trying.

The Happy Nomad. Thanks but all I'm getting is a message saying it cannot be located. Thanks for trying anyway. 

I'm getting the same, I presume its a discontinued model and they have removed them. Annoyingly I used to have the manuals saved on my PC but I got rid when we sold our boat.