CRT East Midlands Annual Public Meeting Thursday 29th April

frangar

Featured Posts

13 minutes ago, frangar said:

Trouble is some of us want to explore more of the country than just a barren drainage ditch! So we need to fight to keep what we have. 

Been there done that, no need to do it again, it wont be as good. Yes there are some bits I haven't done as they weren't navigable then and to be honest still aren't. 

Its only the "middle" bit that can be described as  barren the rest is excellent. Have you been there?

Edited by Loddon

9 minutes ago, Loddon said:

Been there done that, no need to do it again, it wont be as good. Yes there are some bits I haven't done as they weren't navigable then and to be honest still aren't. 

Its only the "middle" bit that can be described as  barren the rest is excellent. Have you been there?

I’ve driven through the fens enough to know it’s dull! Bad enough taking the boat to Boston! 

6 minutes ago, frangar said:

I’ve driven through the fens enough to know it’s dull! Bad enough taking the boat to Boston! 

So you have never seen it from the river, whole different viewpoint, most of the two rivers are not in the fens ;)