Boat prices are high. Sell now, buy another boat later?

jetzi

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, Mike Todd said:

An increase in R only means an increase in the number of infections if nothing else changes. Proximity (and hence frequency of transmission) can be affected by both social distancing (or not) and the proportion of infectable people 

My point is.

We can still see a rise in infections but that does not necessarily mean a third lockdown. Only if it leads to increased hospital admissions and an increase in critical care admissions and deaths will a third lockdown be required.

The govt. are already saying we can expect another wave as the restrictions ease. This doe not necessarily mean we will go into a third full lockdown.

Just spoken to my sister-in-law who is an Intensive Care nurse in Nottingham and involved in Covid research studies. They only have one Covid patient at the moment and she was extremely positive about how things are going. 

4 minutes ago, MrsM said:

Just spoken to my sister-in-law who is an Intensive Care nurse in Nottingham and involved in Covid research studies. They only have one Covid patient at the moment and she was extremely positive about how things are going. 

You musnt tell us all on here. Plenty on the forum think we should be locked down until there are no deaths anywhere in the World and we all live in caves!!

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, MrsM said:

But we are still mainly keeping socal distance from each other, no packed pubs restaurants, live performances or even heave use of public transport. No one knows what will happen when that all starts up. There are still a lot of people who think its just the government trying to control us all. 

1 hour ago, manicpb said:

So is the price of boats directly linked to the R number?

Its not only boats. Its Boats, caravans, motorhomes, houses and god only know what else. Lets hope there is a big crash or much stuff will be outpriced for many people.

• Greenie 1

1 hour ago, mrsmelly said:

You musnt tell us all on here. Plenty on the forum think we should be locked down until there are no deaths anywhere in the World and we all live in caves!!

I thought you were living in a cave? Must have been misinformed.... 

Edited by LadyG
  • Haha 1