Licence Renewal

Nightwatch

Featured Posts

11 hours ago, Slim said:

No?.

I received my 'free month' which then took me into the 21/22 year on renewal so my benefit was effectively diminished. 

Me too. Kicked up to the new rate,  so about 5% increase. Still cheaper having the extra month though. 

31 minutes ago, Jonkx said:

Me too. Kicked up to the new rate,  so about 5% increase. Still cheaper having the extra month though. 

Coming as it did at the same time as X2 council tax bills, car tax, car insurance, house insurance and boat insurance it was a mere drop in the ocean. At least that's what I told myself.

Edited by Slim

Due to floods, the lockdown and several canal failures we have not done much moving this year. CRT initially refused to give us a full licence and only offered a 6 month licence.

I sent them a list of their own stoppage notices and they then "on this occasion" gave us a full 12 month licence ... with the Lockdown discount. I had intended to donate the discount to them but decided not too ?.

..............Dave

Beware the following post includes praise for CaRT Licensing
I renew my license through the boat club who receive a nice commission which helps the Club bank account. I renewed last Sept so the Club received their usual. Last week I upgraded to a Gold license (planning a trip to the Fens) so the Club received another even bigger commission. My CaRT license was automatically cancelled and I was refunded back to January 1st.
How good is that?

• Greenie 1
  • Happy 1