Another Shurflo 2095 pump question

nairb123

Featured Posts

I am going to replace my existing Shurflo 2095 pump.   Its only the second pump in 26 years.  Maybe I have been lucky.  Anyhow My question is does anybody know what the numbers are on the side of the pump.

Its an 2095-423-343.  I can see its a 30psi@12v and would replace it with one that's 10Lpm or so.

I was wondering what the 423-343 stands for?.  I have spent some time looking but failed to find out.

Here is a pic of the said pump.608098463_shurflosmall.JPG.80d4199e7bc8edc3376c027f19fdf357.JPG

Its started to leak and over pressurize.  I am advised to replace the whole thing with another 2095.

Thanks

Nairb

Hard to read the label but I read it as either 2.8 or 28 US gallons per minute with an operating pressure of 2.something bar, maybe 2.2 bar. 2.2 bar is about 30 psi.

The numbers are just the model number and they were probably obsolete years ago. The new equivalent pump will have at least a partially different number or it may be completely different. Just look for a similar flow rate and pressure at 12V but be ready to alter the pipe connections is the new one is different.

Thanks for the info.  I thought the big numbers "423-343" must be important being so large.   But the real numbers are the 30psi, 12v & 10+ Lpm .  I found a new shurflo Trail King on the auction site.  It should fit straight in - hopefully anyway.

Thanks

Nairb

• 3 weeks later...