Floating bikes on the Broads

Jen-in-Wellies

Featured Posts

I don't get it!

If you want a bike, get a bike. If you want a boat, get a boat. It seems to me this is either very inefficient cycling (water being denser than air) or an expensive boat with no accommodation, heating, cooking, compost toilet facilities, etc.

Still, someone, somewhere will be making a pretty penny out of it.

Edited to add, at least in that picture the man is not wearing Lycra. Should be against the law. Lock 'em up.

2 minutes ago, BilgePump said:

£25 for one hour for one person? If you want to exercise you legs and look slightly ridiculous at the same time, our local park lake will rent you a swan shaped pedallo for an hour for the same price and you can get four in it.

Four swans?

Edited by Jackofalltrades
  • Greenie 1

2 minutes ago, Jackofalltrades said:

I don't get it!

If you want a bike, get a bike. If you want a boat, get a boat. It seems to me this is either very inefficient cycling (water being denser than air) or an expensive boat with no accommodation, heating, cooking, compost toilet facilities, etc.

Still, someone, somewhere will be making a pretty penny out of it.

Edited to add, at least in that picture the man is not wearing Lycra. Should be against the law. Lock 'em up.

Four swans?

Have you ever tried getting four swans to do the same thing? Neither have I. Value my arms!

• Greenie 1