Mad Rebels

jaime66

Featured Posts

I was considering taking it out. Going home at night and rejoining it next day. Etc. Then I thought......wtf. I will stick to day trips till 12th.

Edited by mark99

I will be out moving on Saturday along the Stainforth and Keadby canal for 5 or 6 hours and returning to BlueWater and going home in the evening. I'll be there again on Tuesday to do some work and coming home again. The week after it won't be such a rush as I will then stay over.

Kevin

Not sure what is the significance of debris on the roof, must be a coded message. I must admit I am tempted to move, just a little, but so far, I've stayed put.

It makes no sense for folks to travel to and fro on a daily basis to conform to the overnight stay rule, but having put these rules in to Law, it's just another aggravation to be endured. 

I think it's the photos of random people just doing their own thing and creating crowds that is so annoying. 

Edited by LadyG