Reuseable dehumidifier - anyone used this one or similar?

MisterP

Featured Posts

Anyone used one of these or similar? The reusable element appeals. Yes you could just go to Poundland and keep buying refills etc but I’m trying to minimise waste etc and am prepared to pay more to do so.

7E0C4850-0281-432D-9E94-6068C3BEF727.jpeg

Edited by MisterP
Added more context

Its almost certainly just silica gel crystals in a fabric cover so nothing special. I would see the cost of the crystals and make my own. There is no way it will make an applicable difference to condensation within the cabin but may do some kind of a job is a closed cupboard.

16 minutes ago, Tony Brooks said:

Its almost certainly just silica gel crystals in a fabric cover so nothing special. I would see the cost of the crystals and make my own. There is no way it will make an appreciable difference to condensation within the cabin but may do some kind of a job is a closed cupboard.

I was not aware that  charcoal absorbed water vapour from the air but silica gel certainly does.

Edited by Tony Brooks
  • Greenie 1