Closed arm immediately north of Banbury

Nightwatch

Featured Posts

Hello. Not wanting to hyjack an existing thread, May I ask if anyone knows about the moorings on the arm that is now the closed arm of the disused route of the Oxford Canal? Near to Wickes and Evans Halshaws.

Who owns that stretch and is their a contact for the site please.

18 minutes ago, Nightwatch said:

Hello. Not wanting to hyjack an existing thread, May I ask if anyone knows about the moorings on the arm that is now the closed arm of the disused route of the Oxford Canal? Near to Wickes and Evans Halshaws.

I known the place you mean, including the hole in the fence to Wickes carpark. One of Tooley's staff was moored there in 2010, so try there first.

• Happy 1

1 hour ago, Nightwatch said:

Your an eejut. I obviously know. Do you want me to make enquiries for you?

As we passed the other day we saw the end ‘plot’ was vacant, and has been since the boat Princess Anne was moored there for a few days. Curiosity is getting the better of me. Water? Electric and cost would be interesting.

So, yes, if you know, yes please. Nothing definite you understand.

1 hour ago, Nightwatch said:

As we passed the other day we saw the end ‘plot’ was vacant, and has been since the boat Princess Anne was moored there for a few days. Curiosity is getting the better of me. Water? Electric and cost would be interesting.

So, yes, if you know, yes please. Nothing definite you understand.

I know there is no electric old bean.