Boat lift reopening

jaime66

Featured Posts

Isn't it operating now?

https://canalrivertrust.org.uk/notices/19073-anderton-boat-lift-weaver-navigation

12/02/2021 11:02

From Wednesday 10 February, the lift will operate one morning a week, for essential travel purposes only, first passage 10am.

Bookings can be made via your online account or by calling the North West Customer Support Team on 03030 404040 (Monday - Thursday 8:30am-5pm, Friday 8:30am - 4.30pm).

The C&RT web site says "From Wednesday 10 February, the lift will operate one morning a week, for essential travel purposes only, first passage 10am.".  The only other stoppage is a one day one . 

Presumably when we are allowed to boat again, the lift will reopen and it will appear on the list of things you can book again

haggis

The Biscuits can obviously type quicker than me ? 

Edited by haggis

3 minutes ago, haggis said:

The Biscuits can obviously type quicker than me ? 

I typed less and pasted more ...

Just now, Tonka said:

They were talking about closing it for a year for maintenance 

Not until Autumn 2022 is the latest plan, so open this and next year (hopefully!)

18 minutes ago, Pie Eater said:

I've just watched a video of the vlogger Robbie Cumming going down the boat lift enroute for bottom blacking at Northwich.

No idea when this was though.

He is on drydock for a survey  https://www.facebook.com/northwichdrydockco/photos/pcb.3814504981937948/3814502165271563