Composting toilet waste disposal in CaRT bins

IanD

Composting toilet waste disposal in CaRT bins  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Should CaRT continue to allow non-composted human waste from composting toilets to be disposed of in their waste bins (previous CaRT policy) or ban it (updated CaRT policy)?

• Yes, they should continue to allow this in future
    • No, this should be prohibited in future
    • I don't care

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, tree monkey said:

Not at all, you literally said most boaters, this was a mistake or an exaggeration, I don't care which, I pointed this out that's all.

No distraction, no argument, no aggression, what you claimed was wrong, we all make them, just accept it own up and move on

OK, it's a fair cop guv, you've got me bang to rights, don't put the cuffs on, I'll come quietly, but society is to blame... ?

Edited by IanD

2 hours ago, NB DW2 said:

Except this one.  He's particularly angry at getting "fudge" on his hands and shoes.  His laying into Foxes Afloat over it cracks me up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QE-KVtXpxbw

I think that looks like you can add another 'few 100' to the 'bag in a bin should be banned' vote.

Comments show that several having a boat built are sending their composting toilet back and having cassettes fitted.

He is hard work to listen too, but I made it to the end.

Edited by Alan de Enfield

15 minutes ago, matty40s said:

Ok, one of us has had posting rights suspended on here on several occasions and ended up being banned, well after selling boat.

On selling boat , also joined several caravan forums, eventually being banned from at least one of those as well.

Came back here under your new moniker, steadily getting back into your old stride of posting mostly filler for 20 hours a day....digging into various people just to keep going into the early hours....

The other one has never been banned, never been suspended, although got close when trying to save the forum from going up it's own arse at one point.

All I can say Martin is , you need to step away, find something else other than this forum to thrash your keyboard with. Many folks Inhave spoken to have lost interest in this forum due to Doghouse or MJG, now HappyNomad not being able to stop posting. 

Mathew the ceepy internet stalker, you would be perhaps surprised just how many people who have contacted me about your rather worrying fixation with me. It could perhaps be described as a bit of a man crush but as I told you last time you are not my type nor the correct gender.

The caravan forum I joined and yes was banned from would have banned you in a heartbeat for the expletive you hurled at me recently, you only had to have a mild disagreement with a mod and one was toast. I did and was gone. I could even link to the post that got me bounced but I cannot be arsed.

If you want to stop getting youself in a tizz, save your blood pressure and put me on ignore. I rarely post in the early hours because inevitibly you are often there clealy under the influence so on that point you are incorrect too.

Edited by The Happy Nomad

19 minutes ago, matty40s said:

Ok, one of us has had posting rights suspended on here on several occasions and ended up being banned, well after selling boat.

On selling boat , also joined several caravan forums, eventually being banned from at least one of those as well.

Came back here under your new moniker, steadily getting back into your old stride of posting mostly filler for 20 hours a day....digging into various people just to keep going into the early hours....

The other one has never been banned, never been suspended, although got close when trying to save the forum from going up it's own arse at one point.

All I can say Martin is , you need to step away, find something else other than this forum to thrash your keyboard with. Many folks Inhave spoken to have lost interest in this forum due to Doghouse or MJG, now HappyNomad not being able to stop posting. 

Ahhh. I might be late to the party but thought I recognised the posting style.....explains rather a lot! 

Just now, frangar said:

Ahhh. I might be late to the party but thought I recognised the posting style.....explains rather a lot! 

Its very old news.

1 minute ago, frangar said:

Maybe but some of us don’t live on here like you seem to do...as did your other persona

Its boring being predicable.......dont you think?

10 hours ago, The Happy Nomad said:

See, boring. I could even write your posts proving the exact point.

Nothing changes does it...you are still a complete ****. Have you got bored hauling a tin coffin around? What exactly is your connection to boating now apart from most other forums have booted you off? 

I will wait for you to run to the mods saying you are being picked on etc. 

Edited by Athy
To remove unacceptable language.

7 minutes ago, frangar said:

Nothing changes does it...you are still a complete ****. Have you got bored hauling a tin coffin around? What exactly is your connection to boating now apart from most other forums have booted you off? 

Forums? You seem confused and frankly a tad offensive.

Yes we still caravan, and we love it, perhaps if you did spend more time on here you would have known about it.

Oh and my connection to boating is that we hire from time to time, well in non pandemic times. Lots on here dont have boats and some even have caravans and motorhomes too, what a revelation eh?

2 minutes ago, The Happy Nomad said:

Forums? You seem confused and frankly a tad offensive.

Yes we still caravan, and we love it, perhaps if you did spend more time on here you would have known about it.

Thankfully I have better things to do with my life...maybe you need to try it too

9 minutes ago, frangar said:

So you have exhausted all other forums then....hilarious! Why exactly did you decide to come back?? 

Ah right, so you actually havent got better things to do then. Hilarious.

There are actually not many other boating forums that get the traffic that this does so in the sense Ive exhausted them by not finding them interesting enough yes.

I wasnt aware I have to justify anything to you so MYOB.

Interent forums by the way have a huge variation in tolerence of the things they ban people for, just by way of an example you would have been banned in a hearbeat from the caravan forum I was banned from for the four letter expletive you hurled at me a few posts ago. I was banned for a disagreement about solar. That happened to be with a mod who had reputation for banning people for the sake of it.... he didnt agree with me so rather than address the point he just hit the ban button.

9 minutes ago, The Happy Nomad said:

Ah right, so you actually havent got better things to do then. Hilarious.

There are actually not many other boating forums that get the traffic that this does so in the sense Ive exhausted them by not finding them interesting enough yes.

I wasnt aware I have to justify anything to you so MYOB.

You mean ones that give oxygen to your muttering!  Never mind. I’ll let you get the last post in as it will no doubt inflate your feeling of self Importance....at least I know not to take any notice of your posts from now on.