National rn parts open to offers.

Jrtm

Featured Posts

I don't know if it's of any use but I now have a semi extensive collection or able to build quite a selection of national / rn parts, just thought I would list what I have as I've gone from a few bits to quite a few. It's also useful to know who has what spare you never know what or when you need stuff. If you need anything message or pm me.

Quick list of parts I can make or have.

Rn ex mod cylinder head (bare) by looks unused (no carbon build up at all all water ways clean of any residue and clear) heavily coated in old protective grease (would require removing)

: national heads all bare. 1 has a possible crack but it's pos a cast mark as its on the top flat edge by the swirl chamber hole. 1 is def cracked I same place, 2 fine used but I good usable condition, 1 has been repaired on the outside old repair is a perfect usable head,

: new rocker bars (bar that rocker slides over)

: various intake side rockers, used but in good condition (can fit new bushes if required) some have the push rod adjuster some don't, all will have new valve pushers

: new national decompression roller and bar

: national injectors (not standard but modded to be standard (custom nossle nuts)) the main body and nossle is the same as national

: rn injectors again not standard but a cheap alternative body that's virtually the same (same rn / national nossle)

Rn and national cylinder liners brand new made from an original 1930s type national (ally piston) liner the ones that need a seal bolted under them not the newer type (if you want rn or new type I would just need a shot liner to get the block fitting correct)

: liner seal clamp (one under the liner bolts to the block tower)

1 spare piston used but good condition just needs a lower oil ring other rings are all new (will come with new gudgeon pin and clips)

: new small end bearings are un machined but can be honed ready to fit new gudgeon pin

: new gudgeon pin and clips, slightly stronger than stock the central hole is 2mm smaller but outside and length exactly the same

I'll update as I find stuff or sell stuff.

I've no intention of getting or looking for more pistons or heads so once my spares are gone I won't be getting any more