Million pound barge

ditchcrawler

Featured Posts

On Ch 5 tonight at 2000hrs some one done up a barge that they hope to sell for a million quid, of course Foxes Afloat are on it as well

Documentary following people who invest millions in the ultimate floating home or holiday bolthole, including a barge worth £2.5million in one of the UK's most expensive locations. Ex-City trader Rob isn't afraid of a challenge. After a tough job almost caused him to have a breakdown, he stepped away to figure out a new life. He gambled big and invested in an old barge - he spent £500,000 on renovations and hopes to sell it for a cool million

now i remember why i don’t watch normal telly, 20mins of content stretched into an hour by adverts, telling you what’s coming up after the adverts, and recapping what happened before the adverts.

it’s good to know though that no matter the style of boat may be it’s called a barge ;) 

3 minutes ago, Hudds Lad said:

now i remember why i don’t watch normal telly, 20mins of content stretched into an hour by adverts, telling you what’s coming up after the adverts, and recapping what happened before the adverts.

it’s good to know though that no matter the style of boat may be it’s called a barge ;) 

Thats what the record button is for, skip, play, skip. ?

3 minutes ago, Hudds Lad said:

could have used broccoli, way cheaper 

Could just have flocked it, saves watering it.

And that ebony wood in the bow cabin - yuck.

1 minute ago, matty40s said:

Some fun guy...

There wasn't mush-room.

Edited by Alan de Enfield

6 minutes ago, PaulJ said:

I think the moss and horrible wood worked.

While you was looking at that you didnt notice the T&E it was wired with ?

Just clocked that..oops.

'Savvy' was rather nice as was the guy's who was the auctioneer.

37 minutes ago, PaulJ said:

I think the moss and horrible wood worked.

While you was looking at that you didnt notice the T&E it was wired with ?

Seen it but watching Ch5+1 to confirm my eyes, I wonder if it was picked up by the Surveyor when dry docked and full surveyed on the recommendation of the estate agent valuation guy. 
Anyone know if it’s up for sale anywhere?

Edited by PD1964

10 minutes ago, JamesWoolcock said:

Then they'll rot where they sit.

Great investment 

The 'estate agent' has just advised him to get the boat out the water for a survey to show prospective buyers.

Mmm.

13 minutes ago, The Happy Nomad said:

The 'estate agent' has just advised him to get the boat out the water for a survey to show prospective buyers.

Mmm.

They are not boaters like us, Whoever buys that will look at the moss and the shiny wood. If the wiring falls to bits they will pay a man/men to fix it