New composting toilet!

blackrose

Featured Posts

I've just bought myself a brand new composting toilet while my Vacuflush is being serviced and out of action. £20 from Amazon. Bargain!

It's a bucket inside a cheap plastic toilet. Isn't that basically the same as a composting toilet? ? (ok minus a cheap extractor fan).

IMG_20210225_164231.jpg

IMG_20210225_164254.jpg

Edited by blackrose
  • Angry 1

But the difference between a £800 compost toilet and your £20 Amazon bargain is that the former separates the wee from the poo, whereas both end up in the same bucket in yours.

But then the males amongst us could easily save £780 and pee into a separate container. Perhaps not so easy for the ladies.

8 minutes ago, David Mack said:

But the difference between a £800 compost toilet and your £20 Amazon bargain is that the former separates the wee from the poo, whereas both end up in the same bucket in yours.

But then the males amongst us could easily save £780 and pee into a separate container. Perhaps not so easy for the ladies.

The is a device, 'she-wee' I believe, so discrete no one admits to their deployment. 

You still need a piss-pot

I think Alice had one which said "do not drink" 

Edited by LadyG