filter

haza

Featured Posts

4 hours ago, Tracy D'arth said:

Mr. Pedant strikes again I have been told, I no long read his posts. He just can't help himself, he is stalking my posts!

Alan and I have our political differences, but when he posts chapter and verse relating to engineering specifications and BSS rules you can take them as correct. You can also be sure that "correct", and not "near enough" is what is necessary. 

• Happy 1

5 minutes ago, Machpoint005 said:

Alan and I have our political differences, but when he posts chapter and verse relating to engineering specifications and BSS rules you can take them as correct. You can also be sure that "correct", and not "near enough" is what is necessary. 

Whilst I agree, I detest him stalking my posts. Its like a bad smell following me wherever I go.

7 minutes ago, haza said:

stalking ? is he not just making a comment .just saying 

I questioned the use of the term as well. I suspect that, in common with many of us in the present circumstances, A de E  simply reads most current posts so sees views expressed. As you, just saying.

• Happy 1

ok i have sorted the filter out now. and thanks for all the input .so the next thing ,what would be the best thing to use to degrease my engine room before i paint it with two coats of rust bullet ,thanks in advance i was looking at the stuff screw fix sell 

On 21/02/2021 at 17:25, David Mack said:

That site won't let me in!

That may be because my link is copied from my account login with them. Google Heating World of Spares, but these filters are available everywhere at heating or agricultural suppliers, for about £7.00