Help.....I was stooopid

DorothyPax

Featured Posts

Hi All.......had a search, so I stupidly bought a 240v AC dimmer switch thinking it would work on a 12v DC supply....

I'm really struggling to find 12v DC dimmer similar to this...don't think they exist?

Thanks....you can issue dissapointed head shakes and siimilar penalties later.....(Yes I was rather stooooopid)

Richard.

SF2182MBB.JPG

15 hours ago, DorothyPax said:

Yup.....thats what I was hoping to do....just can't find any 12v DC supply.

To be honest, I'm a publican...I know this world, but electrics is not my thing.

....ask me a difficult beer related question and I can sort it R

The best pint I have ever had,was Ruddles County at a rather down at heel little pub on the Huddersfield Narrow Canal.

Sadly,both the the pub and the canal are closed for the foreseeable.

What's your fave beer?

15 hours ago, DorothyPax said:

Yup.....thats what I was hoping to do....just can't find any 12v DC supply.

To be honest, I'm a publican...I know this world, but electrics is not my thing.

....ask me a difficult beer related question and I can sort it R

How long is it going to be before we can drink proper ale, ie after the pub has opened for business? 

38 minutes ago, LadyG said:

How long is it going to be before we can drink proper ale, ie after the pub has opened for business? 

Some of us have not stopped  drinking proper ale?

We just collect it from the brewery or have them deliver it if we are not allowed out.

I have been choosing from a couple of brewery's locally.

All good bottle conditioned beer?

20 hours ago, DorothyPax said:

Hi All.......had a search, so I stupidly bought a 240v AC dimmer switch thinking it would work on a 12v DC supply....

I'm really struggling to find 12v DC dimmer similar to this...don't think they exist?

Thanks....you can issue dissapointed head shakes and siimilar penalties later.....(Yes I was rather stooooopid)

Richard.

SF2182MBB.JPG

You could try the people at "Bedazzled" at Whilton Locks. I've always found them very helpful. They may not be open at the moment, of course.