What is a "patron"

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, nicknorman said:

I notice that I suddenly have the word "patron" under my forum avatar. Previously I think it was "member". What does "patron" mean?

Did you donate to cover forum costs?

Edited by alias

Hummm, I am not sure.

There are 310 'patrons' and I cannot see what toggles you into that group. Previously we have 'long standing members' over a certain post count.

The only auto-promotion we currently have is 'new member' to 'member' at 100 post count.

Daniel

Hope this makes it clearer....

I was trying to run the code uploaded on github using OpenStack Mitaka release, I successfully downloaded the patron service on the control node, and then attached the AEM middleware to the Nova and Neutron services. However, I don't think that the middleware is working as its supposed to be. I think maybe I didn't attach it correctly, can you please show how to attach AEM middleware to OpenStack services?

following are the steps I followed to attach the midddleware to both the Nova and Neutron services:

• Horror 1