Fuel boat

Sanddancer

Featured Posts

I don't know about Mountbatten but here is Bargus's schedule.

BARGUS'S LATEST SCHEDULE:- (Working a 200+ miles 180+ locks Four Counties Horseshoe!) Text your orders to Jason on 07486 872158
8 - 9th: Church Minshull through Nantwich to Green Locks (wind) to Bunbury
10 - 12th: Road deliveries from Bunbury through Chester to Ellesmere Port
17 - 18th: Calverly through Nantwich to Hack Green (wind)
19th - 21st: Nantwich to Bosley Bottom Lock via Middlewich & Hardingswood Jn
22nd - 24th: Harecastle Tunnel to Gailey via Stoke, Stone, Great Haywood & Penkridge
25th - 28th: Gailey to Audlem Bottom Lock via Brewood, Wheaton Aston, Norbury & Market Drayton (this assumes tge Woodseaves stoppage will be clear by then). If not we will deliver from Norbury to Audlem by road ?
1st - 3rd March: Audlem to Stone via Norbury, Brewood, Penkridge & Great Haywood
4th to 8th March: Stone to Nantwich & Hack Locks via Stoke, Middlewich & Barbridge
9th - 11th March: Road deliveries from Bunbury through Chester to Ellesmere Port

5 hours ago, Sanddancer said:

Hello anybody know when Mountbatten is coming up the shropie?

Evening, we will be going down Hurleston this Friday morning, travelling down to the bottom of Hack Green, winding (because of the breach) and returning to Burland probably Saturday. Then we will be doing van deliveries, south of Hack Green during the week.  Our number is 07754 003834

5 hours ago, Alway Swilby said:

I don't know about Mountbatten but here is Bargus's schedule.

BARGUS'S LATEST SCHEDULE:- (Working a 200+ miles 180+ locks Four Counties Horseshoe!) Text your orders to Jason on 07486 872158
8 - 9th: Church Minshull through Nantwich to Green Locks (wind) to Bunbury
10 - 12th: Road deliveries from Bunbury through Chester to Ellesmere Port
17 - 18th: Calverly through Nantwich to Hack Green (wind)
19th - 21st: Nantwich to Bosley Bottom Lock via Middlewich & Hardingswood Jn
22nd - 24th: Harecastle Tunnel to Gailey via Stoke, Stone, Great Haywood & Penkridge
25th - 28th: Gailey to Audlem Bottom Lock via Brewood, Wheaton Aston, Norbury & Market Drayton (this assumes tge Woodseaves stoppage will be clear by then). If not we will deliver from Norbury to Audlem by road ?
1st - 3rd March: Audlem to Stone via Norbury, Brewood, Penkridge & Great Haywood
4th to 8th March: Stone to Nantwich & Hack Locks via Stoke, Middlewich & Barbridge
9th - 11th March: Road deliveries from Bunbury through Chester to Ellesmere Port

As the Shroppie is closed round Beeston and has been since late Jan I suspect this is out of date.

4 minutes ago, StephenA said:

As the Shroppie is closed round Beeston and has been since late Jan I suspect this is out of date.

It's up to date taken from facebook 2 days ago. The Beeston stoppage is the reason they are doing road deliveries from Bunbury to Ellesmere Port on 10th - 12th Feb and 9th to 11th March.

Edited by Alway Swilby

13 minutes ago, Alway Swilby said:

It's up to date taken from facebook 2 days ago. The Beeston stoppage is the reason they are doing road deliveries from Bunbury to Ellesmere Port on 10th - 12th Feb and 9th to 11th March.

you're quite right - I missed the word road in there