Small sofa bed needed (width no more than 120cm)

marybeth

Featured Posts

Anyone know anywhere that sells really small sofa beds for my narrowboat? I can't find anything suitable sized online. Can someone point me in the right direction, i dont want to pay £1k for a sofa bed, thats too expensive and im on a budget. 

Edited by marybeth

When you say width, do you mean width as in how many people can sit side by side, or depth, as in how far across the boat it projects with the back against a wall?

I've had a Nabru sofa bed that has done well for the last ten years. Came on a pallet for self assembly, so easy to get on board. Around 100cm deep, so plenty of room to walk by. Comfy as a sofa. Not expensive. Ikea do a few as well that seem to be suitable from what I recall.

Jen

29 minutes ago, Hudds Lad said:

Sofabed Barn do 120cm ones under "small sofa beds" section, under £500

I bought a sofa bed from Sofabed Barn last year. They are an excellent company to do business with and their sofa beds are comfortable as beds and sofas, which is not always the case.

The price can jump quickly depending on your mattress and fabric choice.

Their sofa beds also require a small degree of self assembly, but at least this ensures that they will fit through the doors of the boat.

If width is limited you will need a 3 seater as these open across the width of the boat, unlike the 2 seaters which open along the length of the boat.

I'm sitting on a Sofabed Barn 3 seater sofa bed right now and, measuring the seat part, and the back part, it is probably just on 120cm, or a bit less, when folded down as a bed.

Excellent company to deal with, I visited the factory to see the beds in the flesh before buying, and the delivery was excellent.

12 hours ago, marybeth said:

Anyone know anywhere that sells really small sofa beds for my narrowboat? I can't find anything suitable sized online. Can someone point me in the right direction, i dont want to pay £1k for a sofa bed, thats too expensive and im on a budget. 

Use the 'search' looking for Texas then follow or Google Texas Benson.