Oil leak lister petter

Craigyamahamad

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, jonathanA said:

At the risk of stating the bleeding obvious that Burgess pump looks like the standard coolant circulating pump.

Not hard to find OEM or pattern variants for the lpws/canalstar.

Agreed but the lack of information or photos in the question sent us down some blind alleys. Alan was quiet right on the basis of information given that an oil leak from an unspecified water pump would be from a raw water pump (Jabsco type). It was only the fact that this is a canal forum that made me disagree with him and then do more work to try to identify the pump. If this had been a lumpy water forum I would have agreed with Alan.

Remember the OP has not confirmed the image I found was in fact what he was talking about.

29 minutes ago, Craigyamahamad said:

Thank you very much my email is xxxxxxxxxxx @gmail.com 

OK got it.

You can delete it now.

I have sent the Workshop manual, the Master parts list manual, operators manual and some other 'stuff'

If it doesn't arrive let me know (some ISP's don;t like my ISP) it may go into 'trash' or 'spam'.

22 minutes ago, Tony Brooks said:

maybe delete this or the spammers will get it. That s why Alan says use the forum Private Message service.

Maybe you can amend your post where you have quoted his email ?

Edited by Alan de Enfield