BBCode

Featured Posts

Nope, TextEdit doesn't work for me either! 

That 2 is supposed to be strikethrough. I must be doing it wrong. I typed "2" in TextEdit, selected "strikethrough" from the drop down 'styles' list, and it turned into strikethrough text as expected. I copied and pasted it into this CWF reply box and the strikethough got stripped out. 

50 minutes ago, MtB said:

No, I expect the rest of the world to fall in line with (far superior) Apple technology.

So you like the Apple skinned and open source crippled Linux?  I think there may be a cost saving message in there somewhere. :D

Edited by Tony Brooks

7 hours ago, Tony Brooks said:

So you like the Apple skinned and open source crippled Linux?  I think there may be a cost saving message in there somewhere. :D

I certainly do. The level of product development, reliability and in particular, ease of use has proven to far outweigh Windows and Linux.

This trivial issue is the first actual problem I've had with Apple in five years. I still suspect user error, if only I couid figure out what it is! 

On 18/03/2022 at 12:09, Tony Brooks said:

Apple's O/S is based off FreeBSD, not Linux....