Day Boat Type

mark99

Featured Posts

• 1 year later...

5 hours ago, George and Dragon said:

What is it that you find offensive?

I should have thought that was obvious...

(this is clearly a square-headlamped Reliant Robin whereas the Trotters used a round-headlamped Reliant Regal)

Original Only Fools and Horses Reliant Regal up for auction in Warwickshire  - CoventryLive

• Greenie 1
  • Haha 2

On 06/03/2022 at 16:15, David Mack said:

Why not, if you can do this?

97CD9FE1-5A54-4108-B43E-73CD790448F6.jpeg

There are restrictions (RCD/BSSC) but none of them limit aesthetics (or a lack of them)

Not quite the same as with building a house on land but the ability of the local planning authority to reject a proposal just because the committee members do not like it is now much restricted.

Luck for CaRT that they do not have to pre-approve every new build and to check compliance. Would add rather to the licence fee!

On 06/03/2022 at 16:15, David Mack said:

Why not, if you can do this?

97CD9FE1-5A54-4108-B43E-73CD790448F6.jpeg

Used to see that boat a bit on the upper peak. Always made me smile and the skipper cheery and courteous at bridges etc. I love it. It's a well kept boat with a few personalised additions.

25 minutes ago, BilgePump said:

Used to see that boat a bit on the upper peak. Always made me smile and the skipper cheery and courteous at bridges etc. I love it. It's a well kept boat with a few personalised additions.

Wasnt it sold 2 or 3 years back?