Marine electrician in Yorkshire?

Featured Posts

On 06/01/2021 at 14:10, Duck-n-Dive said:

I've been to Yorkshire. It's the other side of that hill.

@tonyreptiles when do you want this doing?

Hi Duck-n-dive, 

we'd really appreciate some help. Is this something you know a bit about? Have you seen/used/fitted these units before?
(We're not regulars here, so our apologies if your skills are common knowledge.)

We'd want to get it done in the next few weeks, but we realise lockdown might be an issue.  I'm sure the Yorkshire locals won't recognise an off-comer if you wear a face mask. ?

Tony 

9 minutes ago, tonyreptiles said:

We'd want to get it done in the next few weeks, but we realise lockdown might be an issue.  I'm sure the Yorkshire locals won't recognise an off-comer if you wear a face mask. ?

Pretty sure that its OK to go to work, so no need to hide the fact, although there should be no "ifs" regarding face masks along with other precautions. 

On 07/01/2021 at 18:06, Richard10002 said:

Pretty sure that its OK to go to work, so no need to hide the fact, although there should be no "ifs" regarding face masks along with other precautions. 

Yes, I went to Yorkshire a couple of years ago, but I got away with it as I had a mascot on the boat

IMAG0351.jpg

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

On 06/01/2021 at 13:47, tonyreptiles said:
Hi All,
can anyone recommend a marine electrician in Yorkshire who might install our SmartBank battery combiner.
We're near Bingley Five-Rise on the Leeds and Liverpool.
Thanks in advance
Tony

Not sure how far he would be prepared to travel but try John at Lancs Marine Electrical Services.  A few years ago but he sorted me out.