Boat CCTV

Bivers

Featured Posts

Hello All

im looking to put cctv on my boat so I can remotely access for piece of mind when not onboard. At home I have bing which is wireless and connects to my wifi, this uses 240 electric for the base station only which connects to WiFi, does anyone know of a 12 volt system with stand alone wireless cameras?

Thanks

14 minutes ago, Bivers said:

Hello All

im looking to put cctv on my boat so I can remotely access for piece of mind when not onboard. At home I have bing which is wireless and connects to my wifi, this uses 240 electric for the base station only which connects to WiFi, does anyone know of a 12 volt system with stand alone wireless cameras?

Thanks

I have a battery standalone  Ring camera in one room at home, the camera battery charge can last for months before requiring recharging, reccharges using USB

Ring Stick Up Cam Battery | HD security camera with Two-Way Talk, Works with Alexa | With 30-day free trial of Ring Protect Plan | White: Amazon.co.uk: Amazon Devices

Edited by Tim Lewis

I use Amazon Blink cameras on my boat - two of them, one points inside the cabin where i can see if the heater is on and i like the other pointing out over the marina so i can see what stunning views i can't witness first hand these days!  Blink have temperature and motion sensors and alerts which i find useful as well.....

If you'd like to know more take a look at this (I apologise beforehand!!)

(14) #8 Security & Remote Monitoring - YouTube