Shoreline 12V Spares

folksta

Featured Posts

Hi All,

Happy New Year - let's hope this one kicks the coronavirus out!

I have a shoreline RR46W fridge with freezer top box and need to find a new door for the freezer.  I've looked on the usual website including shoreline but cannot find one.

Any bright ideas on where to find one?

I posted a similar question a month ago as £48 + £10 delivery for a new bottom door pocket for a Shoreline fridge seemed a bit steep. Unfortunately the spares suppliers don’t seem to know about Shoreline and also the pictures on their websites (and Shoreline’s for that matter) cannot be relied upon. Consequently, unless you can reliably match a model number you probably won’t get a part that fits.

Look at a number of mains fridges on the www and find one that looks just like yours and has similar specs (volumes) to yours, concentrate on the cheaper end of the market, and Shoreline have certainly used LEC in the past.

And to emphasize what's said above, Shoreline do not make fridges, they just buy in standard mains fridges and replace the 240 volt compressor with a 12 volt version.

...............Dave

21 minutes ago, dmr said:

Look at a number of mains fridges on the www and find one that looks just like yours and has similar specs (volumes) to yours, concentrate on the cheaper end of the market, and Shoreline have certainly used LEC in the past.

And to emphasize what's said above, Shoreline do not make fridges, they just buy in standard mains fridges and replace the 240 volt compressor with a 12 volt version.

...............Dave

In the past many converters of mains fridges used LEC from Britain and Snowcap from Russia,  Snowcap is no more, glasnost killed them off.

If you post an interior photo of your fridge I will try to match it to the maker.