Poo'tastic?

Dr Bob

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Dr Bob said:

It looks that way doesn't it! That's what the article said. Way to go Pete!

Dr Bob, get a life, this is not about toiletting, it's about cmooring, or about something else, g'night.

Jo

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, LadyG said:

Not at all, I've been in Tier 4 since Dec 20, which is not just "stay in your village", ie Tier 3, but also "stay at home" Tier4

Not to mention, notification from the next , onward, Sanitary Station "please don't come here, we have no moorings"

I thought about shufflling for that four day twixt no lockdown and full lockdown, but my attenpt to cruise/shuffle ended in mechanical failure, so reversed back to nearby services.

I draw the line at pooping in the cat litter.

There is no shop, but I have a postcode delivery.

I am isolating myself, being ancient and asthmatic, but I would prefer to potter along the inland waterways, in fact I'd prefer to be aged  27 again, and have a different life.......... iI'm not bitter .....

I was only joking as I knew that you were broken down from tother channel and also in tier 4. Anyway it winter so does it matter?

16 minutes ago, peterboat said:

I was only joking as I knew that you were broken down from tother channel and also in tier 4. Anyway it winter so does it matter?

Well,actually, I'd like to have 'options', but this blldy C thing has shut the country down, so at the moment it's just existance.

I've run out of short term 'things to do'.

25 minutes ago, frangar said:

Just remember to keep the urine separate so it can be canned and sold as craft lager. 

Labels already made.

...eta....have a greenie to make your 1000! ?

Edited by Dr Bob
  • Happy 1

16 hours ago, peterboat said:

So we are the good guys and the cassette and tank people arebad very bad people? it gets better and better Bob

Reading the paper quickly it does seem to suggest that the process is quite energy intensive. So green after all?

On 05/01/2021 at 10:41, Mike Todd said:

Reading the paper quickly it does seem to suggest that the process is quite energy intensive. So green after all?

I agree the high energy needed stops it being done commercially - but that is only to make it more concentrated. In its dilute form - so no extra energy- it is very green.

1 hour ago, Dr Bob said:

I agree the high energy needed stops it being done commercially - but that is only to make it more concentrated. In its dilute form - so no extra energy- it is very green.

But I think the paper makes it clear that undiluted it is of no real use and the quantity of water could create significant water management issues if the urine were just used on agricultural land.

26 minutes ago, peterboat said:

I need no energy at all containers poured on allotment job done 

As I read it, that act is illegal.