Heathrow to Napton Junction

pomkitanner

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, Tonka said:

Yes like that but that is not a airline or a travel website so nil points

Sorry, I wasn't aiming to score points. Just thought it was a handy way to find nearby airports before going to such sites.

Edited by alias

On 29/12/2020 at 21:56, pomkitanner said:

Thanks Roland, no contest the best door to door option and I found £111 was the cheapest. For convenience cant beat it. Thanks to all other posters for their suggestions. It'll be private charter,  if and when we again get to travel.  

29 hrs door to door from rural victoria to rural northants.

you do not want to be messing around on buses taxi’s and trains coming in from Australia or NZ.

1 hour ago, Tonka said:

Yes like that but that is not a airline or a travel website so nil points

I think Google would disagree with you there.  It is reasonably good a planning travel, works well here with busses as well, we have used it a few times to work out how to get to a station to get home from the boat.

When we moored at Ventnor on the GU a light aircraft used to take off and land on an air strip on the opposite side of the cut.

I don't know if the owner of the aircraft could be persuaded to fly to Heathrow and back? 

Then only a short taxi ride to Napton Junction. :D

Airstrip.jpg

Edited by Ray T

17 minutes ago, Ray T said:

When we moored at Ventnor on the GU a light aircraft used to take off and land on an air strip on the opposite side of the cut.

I don't know if the owner of the aircraft could be persuaded to fly to Heathrow and back? 

Airstrip.jpg

Dont think i could quite stretch to a private charter ?

• Greenie 1

1 hour ago, Ray T said:

Airstrip.jpg

I didn’t know you had moved mooring.  The plane is still there, he was up and down while I was at Calcutt a couple of weeks ago.  Our mooring is just to the bottom right of the image, so he comes right over the marina.

33 minutes ago, john6767 said:

I didn’t know you had moved mooring.  The plane is still there, he was up and down while I was at Calcutt a couple of weeks ago.  Our mooring is just to the bottom right of the image, so he comes right over the marina.

You have a pm.