Now is the time to refuse your consent to the proposed new CRT Boat Licence Terms and Conditions

noone

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, Loddon said:

What is obvious is that you are an obnoxious gobshite.

Fat boat, overpriced yoghurt pot, chip on shoulder, overweening sense of self importance, erroneous belief of intellectual supereority, refusal to answer questions, inability to argue a point withour resorting to abuse - I suspect he has had a run in with CRT's enforcement team and has come on here to try and get someone else to kick up the fuss he hasn't got the bottle to.

Fella, indeed.

Bet he hasn't even got a composting toilet.

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Loddon said:

What is obvious is that you are an obnoxious gobshite.

Certainly his style of posting leaves a lot to be desired, perhaps there are other forums where he would fit in better.  I won't sink to his level by saying what I think about him.

8 hours ago, Jon johan said:

Abusive, racist, obnoxious, probably been under crt enforcement.

Well, I’ve heard the English love their chips, but didn’t realise so many carried them on their shoulders, fellas.

Must have left out ignorant. I apologise for the omission, fella.

I remember back in ancient times on the old pre-web newsgroup  when the school holidays had started we used to get all the twelve year olds having fun pretending to be grown up, making up stories about themselves and trying to get a rise out of the old codgers. Didn't realise it still happened.

• Greenie 3

Just now, Jon johan said:

Wow, fellas, you’re displaying cockerel feathers.

Still, if it feels good venting all of that anger and built up frustration, fill your slippers ?

Geseënde Kersfees.

Haven’t you got toys to open so you can throw them out of the pram?? I suggest you find the baton twirlers site. You will feel at home there. 

5 minutes ago, Jon johan said:

Why are you being so rude, do you feel threatened by my joining this forum?
Very odd behaviour.

Rarely do we get a new poster that manages to irritate so many of us...usually at least a few say those of us on here that can be grumpy have overstepped the mark. 

How long have you been boating on CRT waters? It might help if you shared a little of your experience. 

Edited by frangar

1 minute ago, haggis said:

I think the best treatment for this guy is to ignore him. He seems to be doing a good job at winding us up but by responding we are encouraging him.  His style is familiar but I can't figure out who he was.

haggis

An excellent suggestion fella. I prefer conversation with the more intellectual types.

A few shouty armchair steerers won’t bother me in the least.

I was quite intrigued by the other fellas reference to composting loos, I guess that would be a commode sofa?
Quintessentialy English perhaps?

10 minutes ago, Jon johan said:

An excellent suggestion fella. I prefer conversation with the more intellectual types.

A few shouty armchair steerers won’t bother me in the least.

I was quite intrigued by the other fellas reference to composting loos, I guess that would be a commode sofa?
Quintessentialy English perhaps?

Well that sorts that out. Totally ignorant of anything to do with boating on the inland waterways. He's now in the happy position of being the only remaining occupant of my ignore list as he really simply isn't worth bithering with. Someone can tell me if he ever seems to want to play with the grownups and I'll take him off.

Anyway, fella, have a happy  if obviously lonely, Christmas.

40 minutes ago, Jon johan said:

An excellent suggestion fella.

Look carefully at Haggis' avatar details.

25 minutes ago, Arthur Marshall said:

he really simply isn't worth bithering with.

Possibly a typo, but a splendid word, a portmanteau of "bothering" and "mithering" (or, as they say where I came from, "moithering").