Responsible or Irresponsible Tier 3 Cruising?

PD1964

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, PD1964 said:

There’s millions of people not working now because of Covid-19. I would not say their job(vlogging) is essential, Are you saying it is? Or it’s how they make a living? Tell that to the thousands that have lost their jobs because it’s non essential but how they made a living.

Jeez man you are fixated with them. You havent posted in any other thread (apart from the other one about the Foxes) for god knows how many posts you've made recently.

What's your motivation?

Edited by The Happy Nomad

4 minutes ago, Jerra said:

I suspect when the government said work at home they never thought the home might move around the countryside.

Has anyone had the Gyppos' knocking on their door offering to "do the drive, got a bit of tarmac left over and can do you a good deal" ?

Maybe there are some benefits to C19.

1 hour ago, Alan de Enfield said:

Exactly, so are they moving whilst we are in Lockdown ?

If they are, then they shouldn't, its not essentail to move to make a video.

Dunno. Don't care much. I'm not. I've given up bothering about what everyone else does. I don't even care if they don't show their licence disks.

People generally do what they think is right and more or less lawful, whatever that is this afternoon. Apart, obviously from the Derbyshire police, Matt Hancock and someone else whose name I forget, who don't even worry about it.

39 minutes ago, Alan de Enfield said:

Has anyone had the Gyppos' knocking on their door offering to "do the drive, got a bit of tarmac left over and can do you a good deal" ?

Maybe there are some benefits to C19.

We've had them twice in the last few months....must be getting desperate to shift it by now..

• Greenie 1

3 hours ago, PD1964 said:

You can be as offended as much as you like. Obviously you put these guys on some sort of Canal Vloggers pedestal and follow their every word as Gospel, remember they produce and EDIT their Vlogs, so only put out what suits them and puts them in a positive light, just like they also remove any negative comments that they don’t want to see.

According to their last Instagram taken at Iccles Pike they must be around Bugsworth Basin area, then again it could of been taken before lockdown?

Sorry - the statement was on their Twitter feed. You could check out the CVR site and you would discover that they stopped running any trains early November. You could also check the water level sites and see when the river was last flooded but no doubt you will think that all that is fake news.

1 hour ago, Mike Todd said:

Sorry - the statement was on their Twitter feed. You could check out the CVR site and you would discover that they stopped running any trains early November. You could also check the water level sites and see when the river was last flooded but no doubt you will think that all that is fake news.

Obviously your very protective of foxes, so much so that you seam to be getting quite upset and offended about it, please remember it’s not personal. This is only a forum, real life is different. Take care, keep safe?

Edited by PD1964

1 hour ago, The Happy Nomad said:

Jeez man you are fixated with them. You havent posted in any other thread (apart from the other one about the Foxes) for god knows how many posts you've made recently.

What's your motivation?

Why are you following my posts Martin? Far more people then myself have posted more replies on here. Why must I post in other Threads? I may not have anything informative or constructive to input.

I’m not like you posting in every Post often just repeating what has previously been said or nothing relevant to the Post or a snide comment to gourd another member. Much like you did on the “Thunderboat” Forum under your usual MJG forum name. 

13 minutes ago, PD1964 said:

Why are you following my posts Martin? Far more people then myself have posted more replies on here. Why must I post in other Threads? I may not have anything informative or constructive to input.

I’m not like you posting in every Post often just repeating what has previously been said or nothing relevant to the Post or a snide comment to gourd another member. Much like you did on the “Thunderboat” Forum under your usual MJG forum name. 

So you cant explain your fixation? Or motivation?

Thought not.

As for gourding (sic) other members you are far from being in a postion to state others are doing that.

Edited by The Happy Nomad

18 minutes ago, The Happy Nomad said:

As for gourding (sic) other members you are far from being in a postion to state others are doing that.

another pointless post by MJG?

Your known for your remarks, both on here and “Thunderboat” did I here you were a administrator on there before you were rumbled MJG? Why change your forum name?

Edited by PD1964

Just now, PD1964 said:

But your known for it both on here and “Thunderboat” did I here you were a administrator on there before you were rumbled MJG? Why change your forum name?

An administrator on Thunderboat? Rumbled What the hell are you talking about? Such a thing doesnt exist, apart from Delta9 who set Thunderboat up.

You are clearly a very confused  individual.

Just now, The Happy Nomad said:

An administrator on Thunderboat? Rumbled What the hell are you talking about? Such a thing doesnt exist, apart from Delta9 who set Thunderboat up.

You are clearly a very confused  individual.

Not really bothered Martin, your probably on loads of Forums under different names, living your dream. MJG, Doghouse, The Happy Nomad and probably many more. Disrupting and adding little.

On 08/01/2021 at 18:02, restlessnomad said:

Can somebody explain how asymptomatic carriers are able to infect others if they take normal precautions (wear face mask and maintain safe distance). Same with people who had a vaccine.

As I understand you need to sneeze or cough to be able to transmit enough virus to infect others.

Everything they touch will be infected, and let's face it, those masks are pretty minimal. I don't know why you think one needs to cough or sneeze, it's in the infected person's lungs, try blowing hard on a frosty morning, that's s going to be about the same as someone jogging or running past you. Moist particles, virus in suspension. Coughing and sneezing will project more stuff further, but just breathing in to someone's airspace is very risky. 

1 hour ago, Kiwidad said:

Thinking of tarmac on the back of the boat?

Actually  we've had a tonne stuck in the engine bay of yours, up to an ideal height so you can rest your elbows and give a pivot point when lifting your batteries out of their dungeon. ?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, matty40s said:

Actually  we've had a tonne stuck in the engine bay of yours, up to an ideal height so you can rest your elbows and give a pivot point when lifting your batteries out of their dungeon. ?

You are so thoughtful, I suppose you are going to fill my flue with concrete to stop leaks ?

Edited by Kiwidad

On 19/12/2020 at 07:40, Mike Tee said:

I haven’t watched their programs but do I take it they are basically ignoring lockdown instructions? If so, what a pair of arrogant selfish examples they are. I couldn’t care less if they risk their own health or lives, it’s the people they come into contact with I care about.

Also, the more people who ignore the restrictions, the more tier 3 restrictions will go in place, and the more businesses like cafes and pubs will risk losing their livelihoods. Selfish arses.

Rubbish, youre commenting on something you haven't even bothered to watch. These vlogs are rarely up to date, I am quite sure they are responsible enough to follow the rules, this time, just as they did in Lock down 1.

Edited by LadyG

11 minutes ago, LadyG said:

Rubbish, youre commenting on something you haven't even bothered to watch. These vlogs are rarely up to date, I am quite sure they are responsible enough to follow the rules, this time, just as they did in Lock down 1.

So does that mean we can expect a big gap coming up when they work their way through the backlog up to lockdown?

56 minutes ago, Jerra said:

So does that mean we can expect a big gap coming up when they work their way through the backlog up to lockdown?

Since you don't watch them, I'm not sure why interests you. I am sure they can juggle the footage they already have, it's not all cruising from A to B, they do a bit of history and comment as well.

Cruising the Cut often does fireside chats, and Foxes did a Christmas live chat. SO there are other options. 

Edited by LadyG