Condensation. Insulating paint?

Featured Posts

13 hours ago, LadyG said:

I wondered if I should insulate my sliding hatch externally, gut feeling says internal will be best, might try one and then the other, or not bother,  

The only reason I insulated my hatch externally was because there was no clearance on the inside, bit it certainly works.

1 hour ago, Tracy D'arth said:

Fool,

I know external wall insulation and it isn't paint on a gunwale,

You stated that "insulation had to be internal". That's not true. I already agreed with you that paint on a gunwale wouldn't work. 

Edited by Athy
To remove unacceptable language

10 hours ago, blackrose said:

The only reason I insulated my hatch externally was because there was no clearance on the inside, bit it certainly works.

You stated that "insulation had to be internal". That's not true. I already agreed with you that paint on a gunwale wouldn't work. 

Go away fool, I have not got the time nor inclination to waste on conversing with a trolling idiot. Go and play with yourself if you can find it.

Edited by Athy
To remove unacceptable language in a quotation.

10 hours ago, Tracy D'arth said:

Go away fool, I have not got the time nor inclination to waste on conversing with a trolling idiot.. Go and play with yourself if you can find it.

I bet you wake up in the morning and regret posting that, if you don't, you should do.

Edited by Athy
To remove offensive quoted material.
  • Greenie 1

10 hours ago, Tracy D'arth said:

Go away fool, I have not got the time nor inclination to waste on conversing with a trolling idiot.  Go and play with yourself if you can find it.

No I won't go away and I'm not a troll. You're the idiot here. Of course I know that you know about external insulation but you clearly forgot about that when you said insulation had to be external. 

If you can't recognise and admit a mistake and instead you have to start throwing insults around (yes you stated it so I simply responded in kind) then everyone here can clearly see who's the fool.

Edited by Athy
To remove offfensive quoted material.

I did not say insulation would HAVE to be internal.  But to work it will be.

Alan, I unusually took the trouble to read your post. It is entirely possible that shortly I will not wake up in the morning, my remaining days are too precious to waste on people who just want an argument.

Sorry if I insulted anyone else, I'm going now.

6 minutes ago, Alan de Enfield said:

I bet you wake up in the morning and regret posting that, if you don't, you should do.

No idiots like that can't admit when they're wrong.

On 29/11/2020 at 20:37, Tracy D'arth said:

What were you reading? Fairy stories?  Highly unlikely that outside insulation will make a ha'penny of difference. Insulation needs to be inside.

I rest my case

1 minute ago, Tracy D'arth said:

I did not say insulation would HAVE to be internal.  But to work it will be.

Alan, I unusually took the trouble to read your post. It is entirely possible that shortly I will not wake up in the morning, my remaining days are too precious to waste on people who just want an argument.

Sorry if I insulted anyone else, I'm going now.

It takes two to have an argument. Didn't anyone ever tell you that? You're never too old to learn about life you know...

Edited by blackrose