The way forward

mrsmelly

Featured Posts

7 hours ago, bizzard said:

Since this recent lockdown thing began I've noticed on Flightradar24 loads and loads of flights from RAF Brize Norton. These just buzz around willy nilly, most not going anywhere and return to B/N. All big stuff too, Herculese 130, Globe masters, Airbus 330 re-fuelers. I suppose they're just excercizing or pilot training, but never before have I seen so many, there are lots up this morning. Should this be so I wonder in times of a failing economy,  wasting expensive fuel, air polution and all the other expenses flying aircraft of that size entail.

For the first 3 months that's all we saw, lots coming over here with nothing else in the air. Thought they were going to East Angular most of the time, but quite a few into Europe when most flights cancelled.

On 29/11/2020 at 17:49, mrsmelly said:

I agree. when we get several billion chinese and others to stop belching fossil fuels out during their growth and when we stop loads of Europeans such as our country men flying all over the world on holiday we have a chance. Until then a few boats is peeing in the wind.

China also has a huge number of wind farms, and they are putting up turbines like crazy.

Just sayin' like.

(@detling didn't mention that).

34 minutes ago, Machpoint005 said:

China also has a huge number of wind farms, and they are putting up turbines like crazy.

Just sayin' like.

(@detling didn't mention that).

I said that to him as well Ian he doesn't care facts just go over his head! like wind turbines ?